How did your property fare last winter? If your heating system has failed to keep your indoor spaces comfortable, Method Air can help.
We offer a comprehensive range of heating solutions in Holladay, UT, and other parts of Salt Lake County. We have you covered whether you need a furnace tune-up or a 24-hour heating repair service.
All of our HVAC services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee:
- Boiler services
- HVAC air duct services
- Heater installations and replacements
- Thermostat services
- Heater tune-up and maintenance
- Furnace services
- Heat pump services
- Emergency heating services
- Indoor air quality solutions
- Heater repairs
Our A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and past customer reviews prove our hard work and dedication.
Top Signs You Need Emergency Furnace Repair
While some furnace problems can wait for a regular repair service, others require emergency assistance. Watch out for these symptoms and call us the moment you notice them:
- Poor heating: If your home or office greatly relies on heating for safety and comfort, reach out to us as soon as possible.
- Burnt smells: Acrid odors could be a sign of an overheating furnace or an electrical problem.
- Yellow pilot light: A blue pilot light indicates a healthy burner, while a yellow one means that the unit isn't getting enough oxygen.
- You smell gas: A gas leak is a severe problem that needs immediate servicing.
Our 24-hour furnace repair team will arrive with their fully stocked trucks to perform the necessary repairs.
Ductless or Central Heating: Which Is Best for Your Property?
Not sure which type of heating system is best for your property? Here's a quick overview of ductless and central systems to help you make an informed decision:
- Ductless heating: Ductless heating is an excellent option for properties that don't have existing ductwork. These systems are energy-efficient, silent, and incredibly versatile.
- Central heating: Central systems use HVAC air ducts to provide even heating throughout your property. They're a solid choice for large homes and commercial buildings.
Not sure which system is suitable for your needs? As a firm believer in customer education, we're always happy to offer our professional insight.
Learn more about us and how we became the leading heating repair company in Salt Lake County.
The Perks of Professional Heating Maintenance
If you're tired of your unit breaking down every winter, it's time to consider professional tune-ups. Our heater and furnace maintenance service will:
- Extend the lifespan of your unit
- Improve its energy efficiency
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Save you money on repairs and replacements
When you call us for scheduled upkeep, our tidy technicians will arrive on time and get straight to work. We'll tackle every nook and cranny of your unit to prevent problems from popping up in the future.