During the cold winter months, the last thing you want is for your heating system to stop working. At Method Air, we offer prompt and professional heating services throughout Draper, UT. As a leading heating contractor with an excellent track record in the area, we can take care of all your heating needs, including repairs, installations, and maintenance.
Take a look at the following heating and furnace solutions we offer:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- Heat Pump Services
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Filter Replacements
- New Construction
- Commercial Services
When you choose us as your heating service company, you can count on:
- Same-day service
- 100% satisfaction
- Background-checked and skilled technicians
Has your heating system reached the end of its functional lifespan? Contact us today to schedule a heater installation service.
Common Furnace Problems
In our line of work, we naturally see a lot of heating system problems, and we can tell you for sure that taking early action can dramatically decrease the cost and inconvenience of repairs. Be on the lookout for:
- Clogged air filters: Dirty filters inhibit airflow, and the furnace has to work harder to circulate air within the system.
- Ignition or pilot light issues: A faulty pilot or ignition is usually due to thermocouple problems, clogs, or drafts.
- Thermostat malfunction: Thermostat issues can cause problems with temperature control or fan speed.
- Frequent cycling: A furnace that cycles on and off without heating the room to the correct temperature is usually caused by a dirty filter, insufficient airflow, or a thermostat problem.
- Strange sounds: Rattling, squeaking, or rumbling sounds are often the result of limited airflow, a mechanical issue, or a clogged burner.
If you notice any of the above, contact our team to schedule an inspection.
How to Make Your Heating System More Efficient
Heating makes up a significant portion of the average household's energy costs, but there are steps you can take to ensure that your system operates efficiently:
- Schedule regular heater tune-ups
- Keep your filters clean
- Use an intelligent heating control system such as a smart thermostat
- Ensure that your home is well sealed (especially air ducts)
Our heating maintenance, duct sealing, and thermostat installation services can take care of all four points. We've been serving the good people of Draper since 2008 and go above and beyond to offer exceptional service.
Struggling with poor furnace airflow? Contact us for a professional air handler service.
Professional Heater Repair and Installation Services in Draper
Our skilled team of furnace contractors has extensive experience with all sizes, types, and brands of heating systems—our heating repair and installation services are second to none. We implement the latest heating technology to ensure reliable and long-lasting heating solutions.