A ductless mini-split air conditioning system can be a cost-effective alternative to a central air conditioning system. If you're ready to enjoy cooler air without installing ductwork, our team is here to offer professional ductless mini-split AC installation and repair services in Draper, UT.
At Method Air, we go above and beyond on every job we take on to offer exceptional service and reliable results. When you work with us, you can expect:
- Responsive same-day services
- 100% satisfaction
- Background-checked technicians
We also offer financing and a membership program to make our services as convenient as possible.
What is a Ductless Mini-Split AC System?
A ductless mini-split system is a type of air conditioning system that consists of an outdoor condensing unit and several indoor blower units—one for each zone. These systems have several advantages over AC systems with ductwork:
- Because the indoor blowers deliver cold air directly into a room, a ductless mini-split system operates at a higher efficiency.
- By installing a blower in each room or zone, you can choose an individual temperature setting for each area.
- The components of a ductless mini-split system are compact and easy to install. The indoor blowers take up very little space, and you can install them on your wall, ceiling, or floor.
- Ductless mini-split systems have low maintenance requirements, and they are less susceptible to damage.
- Because these systems don't have ducts, they are less likely to cause indoor air pollution.
Professional Ductless Mini-Split Installation Services
At Method Air, we offer quality ductless air conditioning mini-split installation in Draper, UT. As part of this service, we help you select the right system for your home's cooling requirements.
Then, we carry out a professional installation according to the manufacturer's directions. This ensures that we meet all warranty requirements and optimize the lifespan and reliability of your new system.
Installing a ductless mini-split system is generally a quick and straightforward process. Connecting the outdoor and indoor unit only requires a three-inch hole through the wall for the conduit.
Does your AC system make a strange rattling or hissing sound? Call us for an air conditioning repair service.
Same-Day Ductless System Repairs
If something goes wrong with your ductless mini-split system, you need responsive same-day repair, and that's what you'll get from our technicians at Method Air. Contact us if you notice any of the following:
- Insufficient cooling
- Low efficiency and a high energy bill
- Strange noises coming from the blower unit
- Unpleasant odors whenever the unit is running
- Inconsistency between the thermostat setting and zone temperature