Your air ducts transfer chilled or heated air from your HVAC system to different rooms within your home or workplace. If your ducts are damaged, our skilled team can deliver quick and effective air duct repair services anywhere in Draper, UT, and the surrounding areas.
We also offer duct installation services for new and existing buildings. After over a decade of delivering duct services, our licensed team has mastered providing tailored solutions that match each customer’s needs. At Method Air, we go above and beyond on every job we take on to ensure superior service and results.
Damaged air ducts can hurt your indoor air quality. Call today for reliable air quality services in Draper.
How Duct Sealing Works
At Method Air, we only use the best products in the industry; that’s why we utilize Aeroseal duct sealing technology. Aeroseal is a non-toxic, water-based formula that seals any holes in your air ducts and vents. This sealing process ensures your conditioned air goes where it should and prevents it from escaping where it shouldn’t. In other words, duct sealing helps improve the safety of your indoor air while lowering your utility bills.
- Pressurize the system: First, our pros first block your vents and registers creating pressure in your system. This allows us to locate any holes or cracks in your ductwork where air may be leaking. We’ll then attach the Aeroseal machine to measure the leakage that is happening before treatment. We’ll do this again once we’ve sealed your ductwork to make sure no leaks were missed.
- Precise duct sealing: The second step of the process is to seal the leaks in the ductwork by distributing the sealant throughout your vents and ductwork. Aeroseal technology uses only a small amount of product so there is very little cleanup afterward. The process can take one to two hours, depending on the amount of leakage occurring within your ducts.
- Feel the difference: Once we are done sealing your ductwork, we’ll show you before and after system leaking measurements. You’ll notice a difference in the comfort and efficiency of your home immediately!
When Do You Need Air Duct Repair?
Holes in your duct system can leak chilled or heated air, leading to reduced HVAC performance. Catching damage early is key to keeping your utility bills low. Signs of air duct damage include:
- Reduced indoor air quality
- Higher than usual heating or cooling bills
- Decreased HVAC system performance
- Pest problems
- Debris around vents
We have specialized tools for pinpointing leaks and clogs in small or complex systems to fix them quickly. We offer fast duct sealing and other repair services throughout Draper and deliver lasting solutions. Give us a call today to schedule repairs.
Do I Need Ductwork Replacement?
Sometimes, duct repair is insufficient for restoring damaged ductwork. In such scenarios, we recommend getting a new duct system.
For example, if your ductwork is over 50 years old, installing a more efficient, modern system is advisable. Likewise, if your ducts have undergone several repairs or have hard-to-fix cracks, getting new ducts can be more cost-effective.
Our certified team can replace entire duct systems in residential and commercial buildings of all sizes. We can also save you money by replacing only the damaged portions of your ductwork. If you choose to change all your air ducts, take advantage of our financing plans and membership program to conveniently pay for your project.
Is your heating system failing as well? Call today for a furnace replacement.
Why Choose Method Air for Professional Air Duct Services?
Enjoy all the benefits of expert duct repair and replacement services:
- Improve indoor air quality
- Extend the life of your ductwork
- Identify faults before they affect the performance of your HVAC system and become expensive to fix
- Keep your building energy-efficient and reduces your utility bills
- Reduce humidity that may lead to dangerous mold growth
Our background-checked technicians are timely, polite, and will treat your property with the utmost respect while they work. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction on every job. After assessing your duct problems, we can provide you with an honest no-pressure estimate.